Sunday, July 31, 2011

Randomness

Been studying for the whole day. Need some air to breathe. What's the purpose of life? To study, to get good results, to make a living.

Don't you need to spend some time with friends? Yes, but only with those friends worth spending time. Your good friends will understand why you need to study so hard.

Although I have forgiven all of them, I have become more careful in choosing friends. Friends who backstab you, friends who hurt you out of spite, friends who tease you with their friends right in front of you, friends who treat you like shit, friends who come to you when they have problems and will ignore you when they don't, friends who judge you, and friends who use you. Yeah, I have seen a lot. I have experienced a lot. I have grown more mature. I am trying my best not to get so close to someone to avoid the replay of history. This kind of friends just don't know how great an impact they have made on people's lives.

At the same time, I feel blessed. I got a scholarship that enables me to study the course I wanted to study overseas. I have sincere friends, if not best. I have my good and supportive family. I have God who loves me.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment